Saturday, September 1, 2018

What makes History

The hare or the tortoise? Who's better?
Do slow and steady win the race?
Are quick decisions suicidal? Instinct?
Do you wait for time for answers?

Why do you we make so many mistakes?
Why is experience so very useful?
Why does wisdom emerge out of failures?
Why is prevention better than cure?

A Wounder Warrior asks these questions,
and these questions only transform him,
these questions protect him from the dangers,
from the dangers which hover around beginners!

The whole universe conspires to help a beginner,
only because the Satan the danger hovers around him,
for, the beginner has no immunity and is vulnerable,
the beginner is aggressive, volatile and careless, they see

But do they even realize what G.H.Hardy tried to say?
Did they even read this Mathematician's apology?
Do they even understand why an old mind can't conceive?
Why disruptive thinking can only find a young beginner?

They look at the young and call them a liability,
The look at them as wise ones in the making,
They look at them as unfinished, to be perfected murals,
But do they realize that great art is always unfinished!

They say I'm rash, they don't see the experimentation,
They say I'm adamant, they don't see my vision,
They say I don't listen, they can't see me contemplate,
They say I wont succeed, but they do see, they see!

The world was changed by people in their 20s,
let it be Bill Gates, Steve Jobs or Mark Zuckerberg,
only these can be crazy enough to think they can change,
and as Steve said they are the ones who change the world!

So do you wait for time, do you go slow?
So do you wait for time or do stay through time?
So do you wait for time or do you push your intuition?
So do you wait for time or do you etch yourself within history?

For others, time provides answers, time heals, time binds,
For others. time creates a story
For me,  life is too short to do anything, so I accelerate
For me, time chases my life, to append to history

Can everybody do this? Am I privileged?
Did I understand myself from the inside?
Maybe I did, maybe I understand, maybe I'm understood,
Maybe, Maybe not, but I am not here to wait for time

 Maybe I'm privileged, I found her,
So what do I do, not everyone is empowered enough,
to push themselves like how I do, so do I wait,
do I wait or do I show my brethren a whole new way of life?

I am here to give answers to time,
I am here to challenge convention,
I am here to start a new paradigm,
I am here to adumbrate a new story

I'm perseverant, but the new power makes me resilient,
I'm focussed, but the new power makes me self conscious,
I have conviction, but the new power helps me reflect,
I have talent, but the new power tells the whole world about it!

History is replete with many stories,
with many forgotten stories,
of men with the right woman on their side,
who could challenge their precursors and march to glory

Mark this day my love, I foresee the same marker again,
maybe its time we step beyond convention, beyond time,
maybe we are agile, maybe we are aggresive, but we push ourselves,
only to stop time and so we immortalize our time within history!

No comments:

Post a Comment