Sunday, September 9, 2018

Purity and Perfection

Who is a purist?
What is purity?
What is perfection?
Who is perseverance?

What does it mean to stick to values?
What does it mean to stick to ideals?
Does it imply constant change?
Does it imply constant seeking?

Does it imply constant seeking of meaning?
Does it imply constant questioning of meaning?
Does it imply that you're unbiased, not emotional?
Does it imply that you're always reflecting?

But why would you do it?
Why would you be restless?
Why would you be so unsettled?
Why would you be always looking out?

Wouldn't this hurt?
Can a human not be emotional?
Isn't this too hard to handle?
What gives the power?

Well, when you find something you truly love,
When find something you truly love going after,
you're definitely on the journey of perfection,
you're definitely never going to be satisfied,

you'll be like a child,
you'll be as pure as a child,
you'll constantly question,
you'll constantly evolve

find love, find the child within you,
find purity, find perfection,
push yourself, ask the hard questions,
seek meaning, redefine meaning

this is the simple secret,
which the whole world knows already,
but this secret differentiates,
between the successful ones and the others,

if you don't find something worth pushing yourself,
you may not be able to find the endurance,
you may not be able to pursue this journey,
you may not be able to perfect your perfection!

So go ahead, let your heart free,
let it find what she truly connects with,
I guess I already did, I am seeking meaning,
I am asking my questions, I am redefining my love

I found love, I am a purist,
I wouldn't settle for anything less, I question,
I wouldnt know if I could do better, I wonder,
I keep redefining my meaning, I push the human race forward

I found love, I am a purist,
I am on the path or perfection, relentless struggle,
I have many intruiging questions of selfless reflection
There are so many thoughts gushing out

Talk of purity, talk of the sun,
Talk of meaning, talk of the  poet,
His energy would never run out, he gives more!
His love never gets satisfied, he gives more!


No comments:

Post a Comment