Friday, August 31, 2018

Me From Inside

These are my words, words which are struggling to come out,
These are my words, unadulterated and pure words from my heart,
These are my words, expressing something inexpressible
These are my words, words which come from inside,

I ask myself how do I express myself,
I ask myself if language  suffices,
I push myself, maybe I will be able to do it,
I push myself, maybe the words will flow down

I ask myself, what defined me, who am I?
I can never find it out from the inside,
I ask myself, if somebody else can ever find out?
I can never believe that they can from outside

So what then answer this conundrum?
If it can't be answered from inside,
If it can't be answered from outside,
does it mean that the question cannot be answered?

I do not know, I am embarking on a new journey,
I see so many amazing perspectives- Design, Poetry, Math and so on,
I think so different and I saw myself as a Lone Warrior,
a Lone Warrior with a purpose, with potential for impact

But why have I changed? Why do I feel being understood?
Why am I happier? Why do I experience emotion curves again?
Why do I experience highs and lows? My heart seems to work again!
Looks like I am being understood from the inside,

How did I miss it? How did I miss something this obvious?
I can't observe myself from inside, I can't be observed from the outside?
But why can't someone observe me from the outside?
Maybe it is possible, it is a possibility which I didn't think of!

I realize I have another pair of ears to hear,
I realize I have another set of eyes to look,
I realize I have another soul merging with me,
I realize I have a force behind me now,

This is a completely new feeling,
This is a new responsibility,
This is very precious,
I have got to protect this

But why do I mess up?
maybe I am still opening up?

How do I express myself?
How do I realize the value of life?

I experience pinnacle of happiness,
and I realize the moment of glory isn't far,
I have to just sustain this and persevere,
with this new found hope, I am all set!

My heart is so full that it doesn't know what to talk,
I do not believe in any Gods which I can thank of,

things shall pass, but I wish this stays and so I wrote this!
This is a new me, from the inside, I'll ensure this stays!


 

1 comment: