Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Krish Jagarlamudi

"I would trade all of my technology for an afternoon with Socrates"- Steve Jobs
I don't know what I could trade! I seem to owe a lot to this man. Tomorrow(10/11/12) is his 36th birthday. Happy Birthday Krish Jagarlamudi. 24 hours seem too less to celebrate your birthday, and so we fans shall begin the festivities a little earlier!



On Life
"Nenu Prapanchanni Choosanu..Paris..London..Ekkada inta daridram choodaledu;
Prapancham Kadu Pradeshalu Choosavu..
Car Windowslonunchi kadu..
baitiki vachchi choodu prapanchanni..
"

I have seen the world. I have not seen this much poverty anywhere.
You have seen places, not the world.
Come out and see the world,  not through the car window.

Fate

"Adhrushtam addam thirigithe aratipandu thinna pannu iruguddhi"
When your fate is bad even a banana can break your teeth.

Caste
"Ee prapanchamlo rende castelu ra.. unnollu lenollu."
In this world, there are two castes, the rich and the poor.

Girl Child
"Aadapilla Batuku Kannillamayam boss. Anduke bhummeeda mudontulu neelle"
Girls' lives are full of tears, thats why three fourth's of earth is covered with water.

Poor People's Lives"Illu kattevadiki illu untundha? choppulu kutte vadiki choppulu untaya? maa brathukulu kuda anthe saaru"
Will a mason have a house? Will a cobbler have shoes? Our lives are also that sir

Money

"Thammudu.. manushulu nakili notlani thayaru chestharu..kani notlu nakili manushulani thayaruchesthayi.."
Brother people create fake notes...but currency also creates fake people"

Fools
"Aambothuki mundhu nadavakudadhu kommuddhi, gadidhaku venaka nadavakudadhu thannuddhi..nee lanti vedavalaku yeh vaipu nadavakudadhu."
Don't walk infront of a bull, it will attack. Don't walk behind a donkey, it will kick. Don't walk with a fool.



He taught me a great lesson in life. Sharwanand tells naxalites, "I am filthy rich and I couldn't see the world. I thought life was about me. So are you! You have guns and hence power and you can't see the world. Come out and see the world."

Pride is one of the most dangerous things, it makes you too self-obsessed. See the world and realize that Life is Beautiful! Thank you Krish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment