Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dear Dosthulu

Read this, I said. Actually, an SMS said "wl cal u tonite". The call may have been vague too, if at all I did call. So I decided to put this here, something I wanted to tell to two kinds of people.Those who like me and those who hate me, basically those who care.

Some people say I am energetic, some call it over-enthu. What ever it may be, I got into a lot of things. Made lots of friends and some of them admire me, it feels good. I had caused pain to some. That's not nice, isn't it! To add salt to the wounds, the helplessness and the frantic attempts to restore their faith in me. But now I realize, nothing works better than talking, talking face to face.

Transparency and openness are more important than they appear to be. If there is something nice or bad about me, please do tell. You know, I can take insults!(if you don't agree, tell that too). If there is something nice..then too yaar (naaku pogadtalu chaala ishtamga :P). Tell me on the face dude, chalta hain! That's way way better than losing you. Mari antha ledu ani telusugani..edo chepesenu anthe..

If you are planning to say "emaindi bhaiyya" or "em kavali bey". Well this is how my opinion changed.
"Visiting cards, contact numbers never go waste, evadu avasaram epudu padtunde chepalem"
"Be nice, it feels good...Karmani eva Adhikare aste tho full sync animata" 
So stop doubting the intentions now, I can't explain any further. Altruistic feelings coming out you know!

You can't hate me, I know I am not that bad, or am I? I don't see anger in your words, I see caution. Am I am a good guy, not sure! But I know, I irritated you with my attitude. Neetho cheppali ani anipinchindi..Nuvvu great babai..antha ayina ardamcheskunav...(and that's why you cared to read this!). I did learn from your words, just that my internal ego in me didn't let me convey that. I realize it's time to suppress that. Nenu chupali anukunadi dhookudu, kani adi balupu kinda kanipinchi undachu lekapote balupe avachu....odileya mama

Simple, if something is wrong, do tell. It doesn't appear, but I do listen. Consensus and Instinct shape the outcome. Nenu kelakani vadu undadu ani telsuga. Boring kada, but I wanted to write this down for you. Comedy kya, then thats nice..pani ayipoyindiga....punch unte baundediemo... emaina thatinapudu cheptale

My real strength in life are the people and their faith in me. There are two truths from Economics I strongly believe in.
"There is nothing truer than the assertion that there is no free lunch"
"Nations with trust are developed nations and its not that trust emerges in developed nations".
This was for me in you... "Prapancham neelo unnadani cheppey daaka aa nijam telusu kova,Telistey prathee chota ninnu nuvve kalusukoni palakarinchukova..." It took a cost to learn, that manushule shashvatam.....My belief Jagadgurum.. My quest Jaganmaitri


Inka enti....Kummedam ok na ...:) Telusuga manam kicklo RaviTeja typu, ee sad stories tragedies rayatam mana valna kaadu babu...

PS: Language not important, emotion important.

3 comments:

  1. Wanted to add a nice post by my frend Vihari..kinda related

    Enemy is someone whose sole aim and objective is to destroy or kill you!!!
    Not some one who never:
    1) likes you
    2) think likes you
    3) agrees at your point!!!
    so everyone is friend to all!!!!
    some are well wishers and some are just acquaintances!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One more by Vihari

      Believe only what feels right to you. Respect the others person's right to disagree!!!!

      Delete