Monday, May 20, 2019

Longing for a smile

That smile, that wonderful smile,
The wonderful smile with a blush,
That wonderful smile with the music,
With the music which makes my heart skip!

She asked me what makes me happy,
I said it is this smile, just this smile!
But why do I long for this smile ?
What makes her smile so special ?

Truth? Purity ? Care ? Concern ?
She is a goddess , She is a caretaker,
She is the little flame which keeps,
the entire garden glowing, with her smile!

She pats me, she nudges me,
She listens to me, she lets me pour out,
She speaks out, guiding me, guarding me,
She is with me, wherever I go!

I thought I was an atheist,
But now when I did up religions,
I see God as a spark, an energy,
To trigger the entire universe,

She is the energy, she is the flame,
For my entire world, my entire universe,
Her smile is the source of energy,
Oh boy, my heart feels so good, so good!

This is so good, this is good,
So good, this is definitely heaven,
The goddess, the energy, the flame,
I'm longing for her wonderful smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment