Monday, December 31, 2018

Conflict not cry

I made you cry, I hurt you,
I saw you burst out,  I stood,
I saw you erupt, I was silent,
but why did I do that? Why?

Love or Hate?
Good or bad?
Nurture or nature?
Conflict or accountability?

Should I choose to be nice?
or should I make you better?
At what cost? Can I risk?
Can I risk losing you?

Maybe, I should, because,
a promise is a promise,
and you are my responsibility,
I will push you

I will push you,
I will hurt you,
I will make you cry,
you are my girl

I will hold you, I will be with you
I will never leave you alone,
I will push you, I will hold you,
I will see you emerge victorious!

You are my girl, a princess,
you are a champion, you can take it,
so I will make you cry, you can take it,
I will unleash the conflict, you will emerge!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment