Saturday, November 17, 2018

Sun, Mirror & Me

Bright, sunny, warm, shine,
Dark, cloudy ,chill, gloomy,
Why do we like the sunshine?
Why do we fear the dark?

Here's a perspective,
Here's a story,
a point of view,
a series of events!

The sun shines and the mirror reflects,
the mirror rejoices, the mirror becomes a star,
the mirror misunderstands, but the sun still shines,
the sun inspires, the sun mesmerizes,

The sun gives a lot of freedom,
the sun gives the space, the opportunity,
for the mirror to express,
the mirror is cheerful and full of bliss!

But the day has to make way for the night,
the mirror now sees a huge vacuum,
the mirror realizes the value,
the mirror is in tears, the mirror breaks down

And then I come in,
I hear tales of the sun,
I see the mirror in the moonlight,
very subtle, very beautiful!

If the sun is an inspiration,
isn't the sun always with you,
isn't the sun in the stars,
isnt the sun in the moon?

Isnt the sun in me,
Isnt the sun in you?
Isn't the sun an idea?
I ask, I ask the mirror?

Would the mirror miss the sun?
But the sun is eternal, how can she be missed?
Is the mirror missing something?
She thinks she is, she isn't!

Well maybe, she is, she is missing a logic!
She is missing the eternal bliss,
she is missing the inspiration of the sun,
the source of joy, the source of perseverance!

Can she remember the warmth of the early morning sunrays?
Can she remember the strength instilled, can she persevere?
Can she muster courage, can she groom conviction?
Can she gain clarity, can she see the stream of light?

Let's leave this to her, but what about me?
Well, I love the subtle shine, the moonlight,
only reminds me of the beauty of the sun,
I love my life- the Sun, the mirror and Me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment