Monday, October 8, 2018

The Infinite Abyss

Why are we so emotional?
Why are we so irrational?
Why are we so attached?
Why don't we let go things?

Why don't I get angry?
Why do I feel lost?
Why don't I tell her?
Why do I conceal it?

Why so many questions?
Am I questioning myself?
or am I questioning her?
What do I do with the questions?

Why do these questions make me stronger?
Why do these questions help me emerge?
Why do these reflections only reinforce love?
What is so special about it, what's the secret sauce?

It has to do with the roots, isn't it?
It was accidental, but look at its foundations,
it has a purpose, it has a common vision,
and once that's there, it is robust!

That's the power of deep purpose,
that you stay resolute, come what may,
the world would think you're mad,
but you'd refuse to let it go, come what may!

You stay so committed, come what may,
You hurt yourself, but you stay firm,
you walk into the abyss, but you stay firm,
you refuse to protest, come what may

That's the power,
That's the tough choice,
that's my action
and that only communicates

that I'm true, I'm pure,
I'm sincere, I'm honest,
I'm a leader, I have a dream
and you've got to trust

I'll do whatever it takes,
I'll walk into the abyss,
to get you to see my conviction,
you can't leave me,

Socrates took the poision for his love,
Socrates took the poision, for reason, for questions,
he told us- you can kill me, but you wont find
another one like me, sadly he was right!

So is every true leader, true lover
for every leader is a lover, who loves a dream,
he rushes into an abyss, if required, hurts himself,
to gain trust, to march the army forward

he gains control, he gains command,
not out of authority, not out of power,
but out of love, out of purity of purpose,
that takes the team to glory

For every leader, is a lover,
but only a true lover is a leader,
so fall in love with a leader,
and your life would be awesome,

awesome but not easy, you can't take it,
you'd be unlucky, it ain't conventional,
can you take it? it's got to be worth it!
Are you ready to walk into the Infinite Abyss?

No comments:

Post a Comment