Monday, February 13, 2017

The Awesome Life

Startled and perplexed by the externalities,
Awed and pumped by the internalities,
Yearning for more such impasses,
More, give me more exigencies, I ask!

Energy and enthusiasm they say,
Knowledge and Consilience, they miss,
Overflow of emotions and passion they say,
Yeard of philosophy they fail too see!

Cheerful navigating through adversaries,
Hustling past the barriers, I ponder,
Understanding the plot, I wonder,
Life empathizes, I realize!

Real I am, I'm Sanguine I exclaim,
I know right says life,
Ambling through, I chicken out, but,
I know right says life again!

Enablers they are, though they constrain expression,
Leaving me with few and newer possibilities, the secret!
Rejuvenating my thirst for the quest, this is my shortest!
First few letters, first few thoughts, reveal it all,

Truth be told, I did write a wishlist,
And I was exhilarated by what I've got,
Ecstatically, I introspect, I met my dreams,
Euphorically, I scream-"I'm in love with my life"

No comments:

Post a Comment