Sunday, January 15, 2017

The Amazing Mirror

The world's best mirror,
shines a new reflection,
of the world's best person,
as a completely new character

The motivational mirror,
reflects the colors in me,
evolves my persona,
and pumps energy!

The mentor mirror,
listens patiently,
reflects the inner voice,
and nurtures curiosity!

The emotive mirror,
shows my world,
the world in me,
and imbibes empathy!

The reflective mirror,
questions every moment,
exhausts knowledge,
and nurtures humility!

The reciprocative mirror,
embarrases me, embraces me,
fill me with hope,
and inspires positivity,

The smiling mirror,
runs me out of words,
fills me with emotions,
and drives me into ecstacy!

The amazing mirror,
Well, thank you mirror,
thank you for your existence,
for, you evolve my existence,

I'd like to thank you,
every grain of you,
but how? how do I?
May be I already have!

You're the philosophical mirror,
You're the most powerful force,
you're the world's best mirror,
you're the most amazing mirror! 

No comments:

Post a Comment