Saturday, July 11, 2009

DAV Safilguda OLympiad Club

Few of my friends and myself have been teaching students of DAV Safilguda for a while now, just for fun and to make good use of holidays...
We planned to teach Functions, Basics in math. Mechanics in Physics.
Atomic Structure was taught, we r planin PP and Bonding...

Its really fun and itz also helpin me a lot, getin new doubts and referrin to new books...kinda research...
We divided them into groups, conducting quizzes,using models etc..
We are really succesful in inspiring few kids and making them again gain interest in mathematics and science.

Planning to improve their skills and make them think in different angles...Not charging any fees, but would surely retain some sort of proof that this event had happened and I was actively involved in it. Probably it would help me in the near future.

If u wanna help us with this club contact me at tarunayitham@ymail.com
I am also looking to get some part time job somewhere till aug31...wen i go to Pune to my college....

1 comment:

  1. You can mail your suggestions or even help us in preparing notes,problems etc by mailing to
    tarun4physics@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete